- Royal jelly is the gelatinous secretion from worker bees in the beehive, which serves as the principal food for the queen bee, accounting for the queen bee’s extended longevity and fertility. The queen bee lives 40 times longer than its worker bees and produces at least 2,000 eggs every day.
- Royal jelly is a nutrient-dense nature’s superfood containing carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals and vitamins, which help boost energy and vitality.
- Royal jelly contains 10-HDA, a bioactive component which helps promote general well-being.
- Royal jelly helps increase skin moisture and boost collagen production, essential for promoting healthy and youthful skin.
- Lyophilised royal jelly is made directly from fresh royal jelly that is freeze-dried immediately upon collection to lock in all the essential nutrients for optimum freshness, purity and efficacy.
- Recommended for individuals who often feel tired, or lead a hectic lifestyle.