In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA)
VitaHealth Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“VHM”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is concerned about your right to privacy and committed to properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data.
By using this website, or by otherwise giving us your Personal Data, you declare that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with the manner as set out in this Policy.
We reserve the right to amend, modify, add and/or update this Policy at any time as we deem necessary. We will post an updated version of the Policy on this website. You are strongly recommended to review this Policy frequently to see if there are amendments to this Policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be collected from you during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us. The personal data that we may collect includes but is not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, billing and/or delivery address; and gender.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- to process and ship your orders for our products;
- to send you marketing communications related to our products, promotions and/or events;
- to administer your participation in our promotions, events, campaigns and/or contests;
- to conduct internal data analysis and research to improve our products or services;
- to facilitate communications with you in relation to your queries, requests or feedback;
- to ensure that the content from the Site is optimised for you and for your computer or device;
- to meet any legal or regulatory requirements related to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group.
We use an industry-standard technology called cookies solely for the purposes of improving the Site performance and your user experience. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device to measure usage of the Site so we can make the Site more convenient and useful for you. You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting the settings on your internet browser. Please note that if you choose not to permit cookies, some features of the Site may not function properly or be accessible.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you, hereby, consent and authorise us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following parties:
- any person to whom we are compelled to do so under law;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of VHM, including those to be established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers; and
- our appointed service or product providers as may be necessary or appropriate.
SAFEGUARDS OF PERSONAL DATA
The security of your Personal Data is our priority. We shall keep and process your Personal Data in the manner described in this policy. We endeavour to implement appropriate administrative and security measures to safeguard, protect and secure your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of Personal Data by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control.
It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any of your Personal Data provided to us is retained for as long as the purposes for which the Personal Data collected continues. We will exercise measures to destroy or anonymise your Personal Data in the event it is (i) no longer required for any reason connected to the purpose it was originally collected; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes.
DATA TRANSFER AND SHARING
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell any of your Personal Data to any other parties. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third-party service or product providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, within or outside Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Subject to the exemptions provided under the PDPA, you have the right to request to access and correct your Personal Data held by us. In this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data be retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain its policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
We will need to validate the identity of anyone making an access request, to ensure that we do not provide your information to anyone who does not have the right to that information.
Enquiries concerning Personal Data collected by us, including written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data, should be addressed to:
|Contact No.||:||+603 5569 6323|
|Fax No.||:||+603 5569 2393|
|Address||:||23, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,|
Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.