- Cordyceps sinensis, also known as “caterpillar fungus” or “winter worm, summer grass” has long been used as in traditional Chinese medicine as a tonic herb which help balance and strengthen the body’s internal system.
- Cordyceps is touted as a “yin-nourishing” and “yang-invigorating” tonic for balancing the Qi or one’s life force.
- Cordyceps is well known for its ability to boost energy and fight fatigue.
- Cordyceps may help improve blood circulation and overall well-being.
- Cordyceps contains a variety of nutrients such as adenosine, cordycepin, cordycepic acid, polysaccharides, 16 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and K.
- Cultivated cordyceps are free from fungi, bacteria or heavy-metal contamination.
- Recommended for individuals who always feel tired, or have poor blood circulation.
KKLIU 2312/2020. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2022.