- L-glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant produced naturally by the body through the synthesis of 3 amino acids: L-cysteine, L-glutamate and glycine.
- Yet, your body’s ability to make L-glutathione tends to decline with advancing age.
- L-glutathione protects from free radicals.
- L-cysteine supports the natural production of glutathione in the body.
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) regenerates glutathione back to its active, fighting form.
- Grape seed extract contains oligomeric proanthocyanins (OPCs), an antioxidant.
- Vitamin C is for healthy bones, teeth, gums and general make up of the body.
- Zinc helps in maintenance of good health.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain general wellbeing
KKLIU 0270/2022. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2024