- XanMax® provides lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold flower.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are the carotenoids found in the macula, are collectively known as macular pigment.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin act as natural sunglasses to filter out hazardous blue light from digital devices.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are a potent antioxidant to protect the eyes against oxidative stress.
- The levels of macular pigment optical density (MPOD) correlate with the concentrations of lutein and zeaxanthin in the brain and is associated with superior academic performance.
- Children with higher MPOD values have superior performance on academic measures, particularly in math and written language.
- Free from preservatives.
- With child-proof caps.
- Recommended for growing kids, especially those who often spend long hours in front of digital screens.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.