- L-glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant produced naturally by the body through the synthesis of 3 amino acids: L-cysteine, L-glutamate and glycine.
- Yet, your body’s ability to make L-glutathione tends to decline with advancing age.
- L-glutathione shields the skin from oxidative stress.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a source of cysteine, much needed to support the natural production of glutathione in the body.
- Astaxanthin acts as an internal sunscreen to shield the skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) regenerates glutathione back to its active form.
- Vitamin C helps boost the levels of L-glutathione in the body.
- Zinc safeguards the skin against the harmful environment.
- Recommended for individuals who have dull skin.