- L-glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant produced naturally by the body through the synthesis of 3 amino acids: L-cysteine, L-glutamate and glycine.
- Yet, your body’s ability to make L-glutathione tends to decline with advancing age.
- L-glutathione protects from free radicals.
- NAC is a source of cysteine, much needed to support the natural production of glutathione in the body.
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) regenerates glutathione back to its active form.
- Vitamin C is for healthy bones, teeth, gums and general make up of the body.
- Zinc helps in the maintenance of good health.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain general wellbeing.
KKLIU 2312/2020. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2022.