- Cranberry contains rich amounts of proanthocyanidins (PACs), an antioxidant which protects the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health, both in men and women.
- Cranberry contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and salicylic acid which help maintain good health.
- Saw palmetto has been demonstrated to improve urination problems.
- Tomato is rich in lycopene which possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Uva ursi contains arbutin, a glycoside with diuretic action, which helps increase urine excretion.