- Flaxseed oil is a rich, plant-based source of omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) are essential fatty acids (EFAs) which cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are good fats which help maintain health.
- Omega-9 oleic acid (OA) helps support a healthy body.
- Recommended for who wish to reap the benefits of omega-3 without having to take fish oil.
KKLIU 0600/2023. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2025.