- Turmeric has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its health-promoting properties.
- Turmeric contains 3 key curcuminoids – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC).
- The healing properties of turmeric extend across all age groups, including kids.
- Turmeric has long been prized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Turmeric is prized for its powerful immune defence to protect the body against several childhood health conditions.
- Turmeric relieves skin conditions such as rashes, itching and dry skin.
- Turmeric helps clear nasal tract congestion.
- Turmeric is beneficial for boosting brain development and academic performance.
- Turmeric has been used to relieve allergies and asthmatic symptoms.
- Free from preservatives.
- With child-proof caps.
- Recommended for growing kids, especially those who weakened immune defence.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.