- Fenugreek seed has a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for promoting carbohydrate metabolism.
- Fenulife® is a source of concentrated, odour-free galactomannan fiber naturally derived from fenugreek seed.
- Fenulife® provides 3 times more galactomannan soluble fiber than whole fenugreek seeds.
- Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd, contains an active substance called polypeptide-p.
- Gymnema sylvestre has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine to keep the body well-balanced.
- Cinnamon bark contains water-soluble phytonutrient called methylhydroxychalcone polymer (MHCP).
- Turmeric has been traditionally used to treat several health conditions through its strong antioxidant effects.
- Banaba leaf contains a compound known as corosolic acid which helps keep the body in a balanced state of health.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to keep the body in a balanced state of health.