- Celery is a nutrient-dense plant which has long been revered for its health-promoting properties.
- Devil’s claw, a flowering plant of the sesame family, has been used for centuries to promote health.
- Burdock is a flowering plant known for its numerous health benefits.
- Chickweed is a long-standing folk remedy with numerous health benefits.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to maintain healthy body.
This is a traditional product advertisement.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each tablet (775mg) contains:
|Celery Extract (Apium graveolens, seed)||75mg|
|White Willow Extract (Salix alba, bark)|| 50mg|
|Devil’s Claw Extract (Harpagophytum procumbens, root)|| 33.3mg|
|Burdock Extract (Arctium lappa, root)|| 12.5mg|
|Chickweed Extract (Stellaria media, aerial)|| 12.5mg|