- HA is a naturally-occurring component in synovial fluid which contributes to its viscoelasticity.
- HA helps lubricate the joints, reducing joint-to-joint friction.
- HA cushions the joints and absorbs shock during rapid movement.
- HA extracted from a non-animal source has suitable molecular weight, ensuring optimal absorption into the joints.
- MSM is an organic sulfur-containing compound which serves as a building block for cartilage.
- MSM inhibits the breakdown of cartilage and increases its resilience to compression.
- Combining these two essential components can help enhance joint mobility, flexibility and comfort.
- Recommended for individuals who experience joint pain, regularly perform physically demanding activities, repeatedly engage in poor postures or suffer from exercise injuries.