- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs are important structural components that make up cell membranes; responsible for their integrity and fluidity.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cell in the body.
- Molecularly distillation removes impurities and contaminants, providing high levels of purity and stability.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.