- Cranberry contains rich amounts of proanthocyanidins (PACs), an antioxidant which protects the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health, both in men and women.
- Cranberry help maintain good health.
- Saw palmetto helps improve urination problems.
- Pygeum bark has been used for centuries to support urinary tract function.
- Tomato is rich in lycopene which possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Uva ursi helps by increasing urine excretion.
KKLIU 2312/2020. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2022