- Probiotics are live microorganisms, which when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
- Probiotics replenish good bacteria in the gut.
- Probiotics improve digestion and optimise nutrient assimilation in the body.
- Probiotics help promote bowel movements and alleviate gastrointestinal disturbance such as diarrhea, gas and bloating.
- Inulin is a prebiotic derived from chicory roots.
- Inulin feeds the good bacteria and promotes a favourable environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Both probiotics and prebiotics work as synbiotics to promote digestive health.
- Pro-6 + Inu is stable at room temperature and resistant to bile and stomach acid.
- Recommended for individuals who have poor digestion, constipation, gas, bloating or other gastrointestinal disturbances.