- Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral found within the human body.
- Magnesium is vital for maintaining normal bodily functions including muscle relaxation, nerve function, energy production, bone development and protein synthesis.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating muscle contraction.
- Magnesium helps blood vessels relax.
- Magnesium aids bone formation and maintains bone density.
- Magnesium is required for energy production.
- Magnesium has calming properties; supports mental relaxation and relieves anxiety.
- Magnesium can potentially improve sleep quality.
- The amino acid chelated form of magnesium is easily absorbed by the body and less likely to cause gastrointestinal upset such as gas, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or stomach cramping.
- L-theanine is a predominant non-protein amino acid naturally found in green tea leaves.
- L-theanine induces a relaxed yet alert mental state without causing drowsiness.
- Vitamin B2 increases energy levels.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble molecule which exists naturally in mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells found in the organs that require the most energy such as the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- CoQ10 plays an important role in the generation of energy, which is needed to drive a number of critical cellular processes and maintenance of proper bodily functions.
- CoQ10 is an endogenous antioxidant which protects all cells from oxidative stress and reduces the risk of diseases and age-related conditions resulting from free-radical damage.
- Health supplement recommended for individuals who wish to prevent magnesium deficiency, often feel fatigued, experience muscle cramps or have sleeping difficulty.
Ask Our Experts
Have questions? Share with us here.