- Ginkgo biloba, commonly known as ginkgo, is one of the oldest living trees on Earth.
- Ginkgo has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to improve blood flow in the body.
- Ginkgo is an antioxidant-rich herb traditionally used to promote healthy blood flow to the whole body.
- Ginkgo provides two key constituents: flavonoids and terpenoids.
- Recommended for individuals who suffer from poor blood circulation, and cold hands and feet.
KKLIU 2312/2020. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2022.