- Horseradish has a long history of use as a natural expectorant.
- Horseradish helps loosen mucus in the airways and ease nasal congestion.
- Aged black garlic is effective in clearing up the airways.
- Aged black garlic confers greater bioavailability and antioxidant capacity than fresh garlic, making it easily absorbed by the body for greater protection.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice is specially processed to remove a substantial amount of glycyrrhizin, making it safer for long-term consumption.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice has been traditionally used as an expectorant, helping to loosen up and expel mucus, and it also has a soothing effect on irritated mucous membranes.
- Eucalyptus oil effectively thins nasal mucus and clears the airways, providing a natural relief from nasal congestion.
- Marshmallow is known to soothe and coat the irritated mucous membranes, thanks to its high mucilage content.
- Recommended for individuals who experience symptoms of nasal congestion.