- Tuna oil delivers a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- DHA is the primary building block for the brain and eye development.
- Colostrum is the first milk produced by the mammary glands in the first 72 hours after giving birth.
- Colostrum is loaded with immunoglobulins (IgG, IgD, IgE, IgA and IgM), growth factors, proteins, vitamins, minerals and enzymes for well-being.
- IgG is a naturally-occurring immunoglobulin in colostrum which supports health.
- Colostrum is collected from New Zealand dairy herds which have no reports of mad cow disease (BSE).
- Recommended for growing children.