- Baker’s yeast is a rich source of beta-glucan.
- Fenugreek seed has a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for promoting carbohydrate metabolism.
- Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd, contains an active substance called polypeptide-p.
- Gymnema sylvestre has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine to keep the body well-balanced.
- Olive leaf contains high amounts of oleuropein, a polyphenol which helps keep a balanced body.
- Mistletoe has been documented as a traditional remedy for maintaining good health.
- Recommended for individuals who wish to keep the body in a balanced state of health.