- Baker’s yeast is a rich source of beta-glucan.
- Fenugreek seed has a long history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for promoting carbohydrate metabolism.
- Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd, contains an active substance called polypeptide-p.
- Gymnema sylvestre helps keep the body well-balanced.
- Mistletoe has been documented as a traditional remedy for maintaining good health.
This is a traditional product advertisement.
Adults – Take 1-2 vegetable capsules, twice daily, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each vegetable capsule (400mg) contains:
Baker’s Yeast Extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum, semen)
Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, fructus)
Gymnema sylvestre Extract
Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea, folium)
Mistletoe Extract (Viscum album, folium)