- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule which exists naturally in every cell of the body.
- CoQ10 production in the body declines with age.
- CoQ10 plays an important role in generation of energy, which is needed to drive a number of critical cellular processes and maintenance of proper bodily functions.
- CoQ10 is an endogenous antioxidant which protects all cells from oxidative stress and reduces the risk of diseases and age-related conditions resulting from free-radical damage.
- Lecithin is a source of phosphatidylcholine, the phospholipid found in cell membranes.
- Together with CoQ10, lecithin acts as an emulsifying agent to aid in the absorption of this fat-soluble substance.
- Vitamin E provides protection against oxidative damage.
- Recommended for individuals who always feel tired.