- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule that exists naturally in every cell of the body. It plays an important role in the maintenance of energy in the body.
- CoQ10 production in the body declines with age.
- Lecithin is a source of phosphatidylcholine, the phospholipid found in cell membranes.
- Together with CoQ10, lecithin acts as an emulsifying agent to aid in the absorption of this fat-soluble substance.
- Vitamin E provides protection against oxidative damage.
- Supports normal bodily function.
- Recommended for individuals who always feel tired.
KKLIU 0600/2023. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2025.