- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is one of the major phospholipids that make up the cell membrane.
- PS is important for maintaining health.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine promotes the production of energy.
- Vitamin B12 is a fat-soluble vitamin which is beneficial for energy metabolism.
- Recommended for busy working adults or students who wish to boost energy levels throughout the day.
KKLIU 0270/2022. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2024