- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is one of the major phospholipids that make up the cell membrane.
- PS is important for maintaining the proper functioning of the body system.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine promotes the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for mental focus and energy.
- Vitamin B12 is a fat-soluble vitamin which is beneficial for energy metabolism.
- Recommended for busy working adults or students who wish to improve mental sharpness and learning.