- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Calcium citrate does not require stomach acid to be digested; can be taken at any time throughout the day.
- Magnesium enhances the absorption and utilisation of calcium by the body.
- Manganese helps maintain a healthy bone structure.
- Calcium, magnesium and manganese in citrate form are more readily absorbed by the body for enhanced bone health support.
- Zinc is essential for normal growth and development.
- Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, as well as improves muscle strength.
- Vitamin D3 is the naturally-occurring form of vitamin D which is biologically active.
- Recommended for individuals who consume inadequate amounts of dairy products, elderly who are susceptible to falls and fractures.