- Bee propolis is a natural resinous substance collected by bees from leaf buds and tree barks to line the beehive; acts as a natural defense to prevent infections in the honeycomb.
- Bee propolis is rich in naturally harvested vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Bee propolis has been traditionally used for improving good health.
- Bee propolis has significant levels of flavonoids which account for the antioxidant properties to help scavenge free radicals.
- Bee propolis protects the body against external aggressors.
- Recommended for individuals who have a weakened body.
KKLIU 2312/2020. Advertisement approval expiry date: 31 December 2022.